In the few days since the first publication of the set of test questions with correct answers, we have tried to correct the (isolated) flaws found in them. Thank you for making a significant contribution! The current version, which is posted in the files in this channel and on the website of the Institute of Histology and Embryology, is now final and will not be interfered with during the entire exam period. The correct answers given there will be considered correct in the final examination of the course.
Nevertheless, we will continue to be extremely grateful to you for any suggestions and any inconsistencies you may find in the set of questions and their answers during your studies!
Please note also that the sixth chapter of the second part (winter semester) entitled "tooth" will be part of the final exam for dentistry students only.
There is a minimum threshold of 70% for passing the final test. Each correct answer is scored; no points are deducted for incorrect answers (marking 'true' instead of 'false' or vice versa or not expressing oneself). The test will consist of 30 questions randomly mixed so that one question from each chapter is represented and the remainder up to 30 are drawn from questions on the development of the different organ systems (brown questions).
We wish you much success!
Individual viewing and study of slides in the Small Practical Room during the semester when classes are in session is possible:
- every Monday: 9:00- 13:00,
- every Wednesday: 10:30 - 14:30,
- every Thursday: 13:30 - 14:30
Other dates for individual microscopy opportunities during the exam period will be posted in the last week of classes.
The Histology and Embryology Final Exam (from now on, HaE) will consist of a test, a practical exam (blind slide identification) and an oral exam. Therefore, the final exam must be divided into two days. The date that the student registers in the AIS is the date of the oral part of the final exam. The day before the oral exam, there will be a test and a practical part consisting of blind identification of 10 unlabeled slides. If the exam date, entered in AIS, is between Tuesday and Friday, the test and practical part will be held the day before (Monday to Thursday). If the exam date, according to AIS, is on Monday, the test and practical part will take place on Friday of the previous week.
1. The test will contain 30 questions. The complete list of the questions will be available on the website one month before the first possible exam date.
2. The list of practical part slides is published on the website of the Institute of HaE.
3. If a student passes the test and the practical part of the exam, they can continue with the oral part a day later. If a student is unsuccessful in the test or practical part of the exam, they must repeat them and register for another exam date in AIS. If a student is unsuccessful in the oral part of the exam, they do not have to repeat the test or the practical exam if they retake it within the same academic year.
Time and place of the test: 9 a.m. at Moskovská Street 2 (opposite the Cafe), 1st floor, door number 111. The practical exam will be held after the test at Sasinková Street 4, Institute of Histology and Embryology, 3rd floor, large practical room. The oral part of the final exam will be held again at Sasinková Street 4, Institute of Histology and Embryology, 3rd floor at 9 a.m. We ask that students also monitor MST and email communication due to possible changes in the start times and also the place of some part of the exam, which will be notified to them in time.