Alert and key considerations for students of Faculty of Medicine CU
in relation to the outbreak of novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV - COVID-19
Alert and key considerations for students of Faculty of Medicine CU returning to Slovakia from risk regions/continents (Asia-mainly China, Italy, Germany, The United Kingdom, Iran and others) in relation to the outbreak of novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV - COVID-19 – quarantine, advices, recommendations:
- Stay at isolation at least 2 weeks and do not attend lectures or practical classes
- Students who do not attend classes due to returning from the risk areas must notify the study department without delay, including the start and end times of the quarantine!
- If you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache, slight runny nose, fever inform your medical doctor and up to his consideration /evaluation visit the Department of Infectology and Geographical Medicine for consultation with information about your travel history
- According to clinical investigation laboratory testing must be done under the consultation with Public Health Authority of Slovak Republic in Bratislava in coordination with National Reference Laboratory for influenza to cooperate sampling and laboratory testing
- Check your health status /condition 14 days or until you recover.
- Avoid contact with others, in any contacts use masks, good respiratory hygiene protect you protect the people around
- Follow precise personal hygiene, regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand disinfection rub or wash them with soap and water, disinfect all contact items
- Ask about the vaccination against influenza
Úrad verejného zdravotníctva Slovenskej republiky
Trnavská cesta 52,
826 45 Bratislava
phone: 00421 917 222 682