Application process 2023/2024 - information
Level of Study
Form of Study
Length of Study
Expected number of admitted students
joint 1st and 2nd degree
joint 1st and 2nd degree
Deadline for submission of required documents for entrance examination is July 7, 2023
Until deadline 07.07.2023 - including, all Required documents (see below) have to be in the Study department. We will not accept any documents and payment after the deadline. We accept only originals of the Required documents.
FORM AND DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Registration starts from March 1, 2023
Entrance examination will be held in the form of ONLINE tests from your home place.
AUGUST 8, 2023 - General Medicine
AUGUST 9, 2023 - Dentistry
IMPORTANT: one study program = one application form = one fee = one entrance examination = in one academic year
You have also the possibility to apply for study in Slovak language.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION FOR EE
1. Application form
- application form has to be filled online in the electronic system AIS. Application form has to be downloaded, printed, signed and the original has to be sent to the study department till deadline July 7, 2023.
- any changes after the deadlines are strictly forbidden (study program, dates of EE).
2. EE administration fee - 80 EUR
- for each study programme separately in the amount of EUR 80 paid to the bank account of the Faculty:
Name of Bank: State Treasury
Name of the bank account: Lekarska fakulta UK v Bratislave
IBAN: SK09 8180 0000 0070 0008 3004
Constant symbol: 0308
Variable symbol: 20234
Please insert a message for recipient for identification of payment:"EE fee - name and surname of applicant"
- 70 EUR fee is refundable in the case the applicant announces in written form his/her decision of application withdrawal till July 7, 2023.
In the case that applicant fails to take part in the EE, all fees associated with the admission procedure are considered non-refundable.
3. Photocopy of passport / ID Card.
4. General Certificate of Secondary (High) school education Advanced level
- copy of the original document (content and scope of study at Secondary school) has to be certified by a Notary/Registrar, after that it has to be translated to Slovak language by sworn translator.
- we do recommend to have 2 translated documents, first one for study department and the second shall be used for the Nostrification procedure (see Nostrification).
5. Birth Certificate
- copy of the original document has to be certified by a Notary/Registrar, after that it has to be translated to Slovak language by sworn translator.
6. Certificate about vaccination against hepatitis B
– Under Article 38 (2). In accordance with Study rules of the Faculty of Medicine, Comenius University, Bratislava regarding health safety and health protection, student must undergo obligatory vaccination against B hepatitis.
7. 2 pictures (passport photo size 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm) - please put your surname on the back of photo
- all required documents have to be send by post to Study department to the address:
Lekárska fakulta UK
ŠO-Referát pre zahraničných študentov
813 72 Bratislava, Slovakia
All required documents have to be submitted till deadline July 7, 2023, otherwise the applicant shall not be registered for EE.
8. Nostrification of General Certificate of Secondary (High) school education Advanced level
<output>The Law in Slovakia requires all foreign General Certificate of Secondary education to be recognised and validated by the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic.</output>
<output>The Law in Slovakia requires all foreign General Certificate of Secondary education to be recognised and validated by the Ministry of Education of the Slovak Republic</output>
The Law in Slovakia requires all foreign General Certificate of Secondary education to be recognized and validated by the Ministry of Education in Slovak Republic (is performed at the Regional School Administration office - not Ministry of Education).
- admitted applicant is obligated to begin with the Nostrification Procedure without any delay.
It is necessary to submit the Nostrification for the Enrolment day.
IMPORTANT: due to more complicated administrative procedure, applicants from third countries are obligated to submit the Nostrification till the deadline July 7,2023.
Request necessary for Regionálny úrad školskej správy v Bratislave/ Regional School Administration Office
Nostrification of General Certificate of Secondary (High) school education Advanced level (Procedure of Nostrification step by step)