The Center for project support at the Medical Faculty of the Comenius University in Bratislava was established in June 11, 2007.
From 2013, the center was operating as an independent department managed by the Dean of the Medical Faculty of the Comenius University.
From July 01, 2016 the newly created department: Project Centre FMED CU in Bratislava
The activities of the Project Centre FMED CU are following :
- searching for new current calls for proposals in the fields of education, research and development in Slovak republic as well as from international and EU institutions
- providing information about open and forthcoming calls for proposals to the departments and employees of the faculty
- organizing the training activities and the seminars for the faculty departments about the specifics of each call for proposals,
- consulting services for project preparation for all faculty departments
- organizing the faculty presentations of the project ideas and facilitating an independent disputation of the prepared project proposal
- managing the administrative part of the project preparation and implementation from the specialized faculty departments
- providing the basic administrative services in the processing of the projects based on current calls for proposals challenges
- preparation and implementation of the projects aimed to broaden the activities of the Project centre
- systematic networking and establishing contacts and cooperation on national and international level in the field of education, research as well as its application of the results in practice